Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Attic

Hi peeps:D I'm so happyyyy

Wanna know why?

Good cause I was gonna tell you anyways;)

We areeeeee *drum roll please*  REDOING OUR UGLY ATTIC!

We have been planing on doing this since we've moved into our house in August, but oh my gosh we are getting started...soon....⚇

Soooo, I've been on Pinterest lately pickin out some kewl things I think would look great up there. I would love to show you what the attic currently looks like, but well I kinda can't really move around up there☹. That's okay though, I'll just show you what I've been pinning








I can't wait! It will be a craft/lounge room.  I'm really hoping to get a desk and put our big mac desktop or egh whatever that big computer is called hehe on (it is currently sitting in our hall closet because we don't really have a place for it) and then another little desk with a SEWING MACHINE (which is also currently sitting next to the poor computer in the same closet....) on it. Whoop whoop! Oh yeah and I also want to have a couch&tv in the room, too. 

If you want to see new attic pins, follow the board:) Thanks:D lalalalalalove everyone that's this! ♡♡♡
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I really like the picture third up from the bottom, so chic but eclectic too! I love your blog! Please check out mine? Thanks, Taylor
    http://taylored-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete