Saturday, January 5, 2013

Special Edition TBT #4: Best moments of 2012

Hi everyone! I know I said that I would post this post on Thursday and I finished typing it but my computer wouldn't let me post it so I decided to wait a few days and it STILL didn't work:( So I have to type it all over again...... And yes, my computer WILL NOT let me copy and paste....how great is that
Sorry for the picture being unfocused
In January, my sister adopted the CUTEST hamster ever! Sadly, we lost her in March:(


 In February, my family and I watched A LOT of NBA. My brother LOVES the New York Knicks. The NYK team last year was very entertaining an fun to watch. I will never forget watching the games.



In March, I adopted my very own pet:) Is she a hamster? Nope! She was(she is all grown up now:) but I still love her) a BABY GUINEA PIG! How cute is she? Just look at her! And well, I decided to name her Bella, but I always call her Baby Bella even though she isn't a baby anymore.


In April, it was Easter!! The picture above is Abby and I hopping like a bunny. Haha. We also found out we were moving to a beach town.


In MAy, my class went on a field trip to the Bronx Zoo. It was soooo fun!

In June, school ended! In the picture above, we are waving to the teachers. The sign that we are holding says "We will miss you".




In July, I went to Maine with my family! We had a great time and it was really pretty there!

In August, we moved to the Jersey Shore!!

In September, we started school at our new school! I was pretty nervous.

In October, there was a huricane:( I don't really have any happy memories in October.......


In November, Claire and Sarah became my best friends. There was this random hot day (it was maybe 67 degrees) we all decided to hang out at Sarah's house and take pictures. We littlerly spent 3 hours jumping on the trampoline!



In December, I went to the town I used to live in to visit my friend, Delaney.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post!
~Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment