Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekly Fashion #1

Hey! Every week, my best friend Sarah and I dress according to the fashion chart that I made. Now, every Sunday, I will post the outfits that we wore in a jumbo collage. I didn't have a chance to take a picture of us everyday this week, so I will officially start next week. Also, we only do this on school days.

Okay, so every Monday is Messy Monday and that is when we wear a messy hair style (messy bun, messy pony tail, ect.)

Tuesday is Twin Tuesday and that's when we wear the same outfit (a pink shirt, jeans, uggs,ect)

Wednesday is  CRAY CRAY DAY and that's when we wear CRAZY outfits!

Thursday is Thug Thursday and that is when we wear sweat pants and uggs.

Friday is Fancy Friday and that is when we wear skirts, fancy tops, ect.


~Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment