Thursday, December 27, 2012

Great Scribbeler Award

Here I am again with what, post 3 of the day? Haha! Well,Oh my! I was awarded AGAIN by the lovely Jodie.

Jodie actually created this award herself!

Okay, Here are the rules:
Tag 10 bloggers (or more than or less than, it's your choice). who you think are great scribblers.
Make sure to link their blogsites.
Only tag bloggers who write interesting facts, D.I.Y's, tutorials and their thoughts.

I am awarding:
Ruby from A Vintage Girl
Lindsay from Stories by Me
Mckenna from McKenna's Purple Sky

All of the other AMAZING blogs were already nominated on Jodie's blog, so I decided not to nominate them because it wouldn't be fair to be nominated twice if someone who reads my blog wasen't even nominated. Oh, and that is why I am only nominating Ruby. Lindsay, and Mckenna. So, congrats to you guys!
Happy new year!
~Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment